Join us to drive our content marketing initiatives by planning and creating digital content that engages our target audiences and builds leads for our sales and further business growth.
C Wire is rethinking digital advertising. For good. Efficient and effective for brands, cookie-free and privacy-focused for users and fair and transparent for publishers.
Join us to drive our content marketing initiatives by planning and creating digital content that engages our target audiences and builds leads for our sales and further business growth. Working closely with CMO and Sales across our markets (Switzerland, Austria, Germany) you will translate our business value into compelling marketing messages and plan and execute digital marketing campaigns using our owned channels.
What you'll do
– Create marketing content for our website, LinkedIn and other marketing channels to support business growth across our markets
– Plan content themes and campaigns together with CMO and Sales
– Research industry-related topics to discover content topics
– Manage, update, and maintain a content calendar of your initiatives
– Write articles / posts in English and German
– Create visuals for the content
– Help coordinate and promote our marketing and sales events within DACH (online and offline)
– Manage simple website updates with CMS
What you'll bring
– Understanding of how to create impactful messaging and marketing content fit for the audience and channel
– Experience of digital marketing content creation
– Good copywriting skills in English and German
– Good energy, can-do attitude and ability to work both independently and effectively collaborate with others
– Thirst to learn more about digital advertising and how C Wire is making it better for everyone
– Familiarity with conducting internet research when needed to gain a basic understanding of business topics
– Some experience in managing website updates with a CMS tool
Nice to have:
– Design skills are a plus
– Knowledge of Canva, Photoshop and video editing tools
– Minimum 1-2 years of experience in creating marketing content
– Bachelor degree preferred, or alternatively internships in marketing
– Fluent in German and English
What you get in return
– A fantastic work environment, driven by openness, fairness, and relentless dedication to fast-paced, continuous development
– A truly interesting industry, undergoing disruption
– An exec team with little ego and big ambition, looking forward to having you on board
– Competitive compensation
–Flexible home office rules (for this role hybrid Zurich office+home)
About C Wire
C Wire is rethinking digital advertising. For good. Efficient and effective for brands, cookie-free and privacy-focused for users and fair and transparent for publishers. We are experiencing strong growth due to our great products and the fantastic team we have built. We are an equal opportunity employer and we hire for talent, skill and ambition.
Ready to apply?
If you share our mindset and our enthusiasm for building a new advertising proposition and fund a striving journalism, we’d love to review your application!
Please include your salary expectation.
For more information and to apply please contact us at email@example.com