To support our growth in Switzerland we're looking for a Senior Sales Manager to strengthen our sales team.
C Wire is rethinking digital advertising. For good. Efficient and effective for brands, cookie-free and privacy-focused for users and fair and transparent for publishers. We are experiencing strong growth due to our great products and the fantastic team we have built. To continue on this trajectory, we’re searching for a highly qualified Senior Sales Manager to strengthen our sales team in Switzerland.
What you'll do
- Reporting to the Country Manager - Switzerland, you will develop and manage a profitable portfolio of national and regional advertisers and their media agency partners
- Help to develop and deliver a strong go-to-market plan for Switzerland and efficiently deploy C WIRE’s sales strategy
- Generate new revenue in the Swiss media market, by growing business from existing agency and advertiser partners, and identifying new prospective agencies and advertisers.
- Attend weekly sales meetings/presentations with agencies and clients to discuss strategy and C WIRE positioning.
- Advise clients and create brand loyalty
- Negotiate Sales contracts
- Manage and maintain a sales pipeline
- Achieve sales targets
What you'll bring
- You will have an excellent track record of prospecting and selling advertising solutions in the digital media landscape.
- You will be extremely well-connected with major advertising agencies.
- You will have an intimate knowledge of everything digital and a firm understanding of online video, content marketing and/or the display advertising landscape on Switzerland.
- Knowledge of, or experience in Programmatic buying and selling is essential
- Have a proven track record of successful prospecting, building strong pipelines and winning business.
- Confident self-starter. Able to learn quickly, use their own initiative, you are motivated to get the job done effectively.
- A positive, solution driven mentality at all times with a proactive and can-do attitude to solving challenges
- Team player
- Good technical knowledge and understanding of ad-serving and tracking technologies
- Solid grasp of arithmetic, percentages and decimals, and performance analysis.
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to resolve queries efficiently, effectively and courteously.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Social and outgoing and able to build relationships with ease
- Proficient with all facets of Google for Work, in particular Spreadsheets and Slides
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong sales experience in online advertising or media sales for more than 5 years.
- A demonstrable track record of outstanding sales achievement through new business, account development and account management.
- Shows evidence of driving revenue through strategic selling and negotiation techniques, face to face presentations, and high quality proposals.
- Experience forging strong relationships with clients
- Programmatic understanding
- University or FH degree, alternatively apprenticeship and work experience
- Proficient in German and English
What you get in return
- a fantastic work environment, driven by openness, fairness, and relentless dedication to fast-paced, continuous development
- a truly interesting industry, undergoing disruption
- an exec team with little ego and big ambition, looking forward to having you on board
- Competitive compensation and equity bonus program
- Flexible home office rules (hybrid model)
About C Wire
C Wire is rethinking digital advertising. For good. Efficient and effective for brands, cookie-free and privacy-focused for users and fair and transparent for publishers. We are experiencing strong growth due to our great products and the fantastic team we have built. To continue on this trajectory, we’re searching for a highly qualified Sales Director to grow our business in Germany. We expect the ideal candidate to have strong relationships with media agencies and tier-1 advertisers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we hire for talent, skill and ambition.
Ready to apply?
If you share our mindset and our enthusiasm for building a new advertising proposition and fund a striving journalism, we’d love to review your application!